Delphine Ricciuti is the Sophrologist at Yoga Spot.
Contact us for an explanation, advice or appointment. By phone: 0641788121
My name is Delphine Ricciuti, I’m French and work as a certified Sophrologist at Yoga Spot. I specialized in the prenatal period, stress management and burnout, depression, and sleeping disorders.
I welcome, individually or in groups, people who decide to use Sophrology at a certain moment in their life, either to treat a particular difficulty or develop their inner resources in order to find or maintain personal balance.
What is Sophrology?
It is the study of harmonious consciousness and a real pedagogy of life. Starting with breathing exercises, we become more and more relaxed, which opens the door to mental relaxation. This focusing on the body allows a better listening of our own sensations and an awareness of our personal space and inner world. While observing what is happening inside of us, we can expand our consciousness and open ourselves to other possibilities.
How does it work?
In a one-to-one session, I offer a customized follow-up according to your demand that may change later on. I adapt the techniques as closely as possible to your needs, your feelings and your discoveries. We go step by step, at your own pace, and we can at any time redefine your goals together. Each session is divided into 3 parts : the preliminary interview, the practice and the feedback. During the practice, I guide you with my voice and we explore the exercises together.
Private sessions Sophrology
Children/teenager (45 min) : 45 euros (incl. VAT)
Video-consultation : Trial session 40 euros (incl. VAT).
Following video session(s) : 50 euros (incl. VAT)
Private sessions Sophrology for Maternity
In-person: 6 sessions for 300 euros, 8 sessions for 400 euros (incl.VAT)
Online: 6 sessions for 240 euros, 8 sessions for 320 euros (incl. VAT)
Duration: sessions last between 60-75 minutes per session.
Sophrology: what is it for?
- Reduce stress, anxiety and sleeping disorders.
- Accompany people suffering from depression and burnout.
- Accompany the desire to have a child (IVF, infertility) and prepare for birth (pregnancy, labour, postpartum).
- Accompany people experiencing a difficulty or a change in their life (bereavement, break-up, divorce, expatriation …)
- Accompany people suffering from phobias, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorders), tinnitus, chronic pain (fibromyalgia), and addictions (in addition to medical treatment)
- Prepare for a dreaded event (sports competition, exam, job interview etc…)
- Regain self-confidence and self-esteem
Next to private sessions, I also offer group sessions and thematic workshops that are open to all, such as: Learn to let go thanks to Sophrology, Improve the quality of your sleep with Sophrology, Release your stress with Sophrology, Sophrology and Maternity.
Group Session / Thematic Workshop:
Online session (60 min) : 10 euros per person (incl. VAT)
Groupsession (60 min) indoor: 15 euros per person (incl. VAT)